China Construction Bank Corporation (CCB; ; often abbreviated as 建行; , , ) is one of the "big four" banks in the People's Republic of China. In 2011 CCB was the second largest bank in the world by market capitalization and 13th largest company in the world. The bank has approximately 13,629 domestic branches.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
- Government-owned companies
- Hang Seng Index Constituent Stocks
- Warrants issued in Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- 1. Wikipedia. China Construction Bank
- 2. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 3. Home Office. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about China Construction Bank.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with China Construction Bank.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: