Chief Fire Officers Association
The Chief Fire Officers Association or CFOA is the professional body representing senior fire officers in the United Kingdom. The organisation used to be known as the Chief and Assistant Chief Fire Officers Association, it was formed in 1974 following local government re-structuring.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
Lobbying firms retained
- 1. Wikipedia. Chief Fire Officers Association
- 2. Department for Communities and Local Government. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Aug - 30 Sep 2010
- 3. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Sep - 30 Nov 2010
- 4. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC 311-ii - Knight Review of fire and rescue services - 9 Sep 2013 - HC 311 ii - Knight Review of Fire and Rescue Service
- 5. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC173801-iii - Road Safety Framework - 7 Feb 2012 - U NHC 1738-iii
- 6. United Kingdom Parliament. 7 Feb 2012 - Transport Committee - Minutes of EvidenceHC 506, 7 Feb 2012
- 7. United Kingdom Parliament. Minutes of Evidence - Wednesday 6 Jul 2011 - Public Accounts Committee - The failure of the FiReControl project
- 8. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - Audit and inspection of local authorities - uncorrected evicence - 7 Mar 2011 - HC 763-ii - AUDIT AND INSPECTION OF LOCAL AUTHORITIES
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Chief Fire Officers Association.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Chief Fire Officers Association.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: