Chemring Group is a global business providing a range of advanced technology products and services to the aerospace, defence and security markets. Employing 2,848 people (31st October 2014) worldwide, Chemring has extensive operations in the Americas, Europe, Middle East and Asia. It is headquartered in Romsey and is listed on the London Stock Exchange.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
- Defence companies
Directors and staff
Lobbying firms retained
Dec 2011 - Feb 2012
Jun 2011 - Aug 2011
- 1. Wikipedia. Chemring Group
- 2. Ministry of Defence. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 3. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Sep - 30 Nov 2010
- 4. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
- 5. Public Relations Consultants Association. PRCA Public Affairs Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Chemring Group plc.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Chemring Group plc.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: