Centrepoint is a charity in the United Kingdom which provides accommodation and support to homeless people aged 16–25. Prince William, Duke of Cambridge has been a patron of the organization since 2005. His mother Princess Diana was patron of the organization before she died. This was William's first Patronage.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
- Seyi Obakin, Chief Executive, Centrepoint gave evidence related to The role of Jobcentre Plus in the reformed welfare system on 17 Jul. 
- 1. Wikipedia. Centrepoint (charity)
- 2. Department for Work and Pensions. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 3. Department for Education. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2011
- 5. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC 850-iv - 16-19 participation in education and training - 8 Jun 2011 - HC 850 iv
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Centrepoint.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Centrepoint.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: