Centre for Public Scrutiny
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
- Jessica Crowe, Centre for Public Scrutiny gave evidence related to PROSPECTS FOR CODIFYING THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN CENTRAL AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT on 16 Dec. 
- 1. Department of Health. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 2. United Kingdom Parliament. Corrected Evidence - HC 757-iv - Police and Crime Commissioners: progress to date - Uncorrected Evidence - 4 Feb 2014
- 3. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC 432-i - Councillors and the Community - 2 Jul 2012 - HC 432- i - COUNCILLORS AND THE COMMUNITY
- 4. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC 96-i - Post legislative scrutiny of the Freedom of information Act 2000 - 15 May 2012 - Post-legislative scrutiny of
- 5. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - Audit and inspection of local authorities - 14 Mar 2011 - HC 763-iii - Audit and Inspection of Local Authorities
- 6. United Kingdom Parliament. Minutes of Evidence - Monday 20 Dec 2010 - Communities and Local Government Committee - Localism
- 7. United Kingdom Parliament. Corrected Evidence - HC 592-v - Prospects for codifying the relationship between central and local government - corrected evidence - 16 Dec 2010 - PROSPECTS FOR CODIFYING THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN CENTRAL AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Centre for Public Scrutiny.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Centre for Public Scrutiny.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: