CEMEX S.A.B. de C.V., known as Cemex, is a Mexican multinational building materials company headquartered in San Pedro, near Monterrey, Mexico. It manufactures and distributes cement, ready-mix concrete and aggregates in more than 50 countries. It is the second largest building materials company worldwide, only after LafargeHolcim.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
$11,223,450 spent on lobbying in US, covers roughly through Q2, 2014 
UK government doesn't require disclosure of lobbying spend in UK.
Lobbying firms retained
Dec 2011 - Feb 2012
Jun 2011 - Aug 2011
- 1. Wikipedia. Cemex
- 2. Influence Explorer. CEMEX Inc (Lobbying spend figure is based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records.)
- 3. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 4. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Sep - 30 Nov 2010
- 5. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
- 6. Public Relations Consultants Association. PRCA Public Affairs Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
- 7. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Dec 2011 - 29 Feb 2012
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Cemex.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Cemex.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: