The Carlyle Group is a global asset management firm, specializing in private equity, based in Washington, D.C. As one of the largest alternative investment firms in the world, The Carlyle Group operates in four business areas: corporate private equity, real assets, global market strategies, and investment solutions.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
- Financial Services
$12,098,483 spent on lobbying in US, covers roughly through Q2, 2014 
UK government doesn't require disclosure of lobbying spend in UK.
Lobbying firms retained
- 1. Wikipedia. Carlyle Group
- 2. Influence Explorer. Carlyle Group (Lobbying spend figure is based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records.)
- 3. Cabinet Office. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jul - 30 Sep 2011
- 4. Department for Work and Pensions. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 13 May - 31 Jul 2010
- 5. Public Relations Consultants Association. PRCA Public Affairs Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
- 6. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Dec 2011 - 29 Feb 2012
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Carlyle Group.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Carlyle Group.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: