Camelot Group are the operators of the UK National Lottery. Camelot Group was awarded the National Lottery franchise in May 1994 (though the lottery did not start until November 1994) and was re-awarded the franchise in 2001 and again in 2007. The current franchise period started in 2009 and runs until 2019, with a possible extension of up to 5 years.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
$20,000 spent on lobbying in US, covers roughly through Q2, 2014 
UK government doesn't require disclosure of lobbying spend in UK.
Lobbying firms retained
- 1. Wikipedia. Camelot Group
- 2. Influence Explorer. Camelot Group (Lobbying spend figure is based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records.)
- 3. Cabinet Office. Permanent Secretaries’ meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 4. Department for Culture, Media and Sport. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 5. Department for Culture, Media and Sport. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 13 May - 31 Jul 2010
- 6. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Sep - 30 Nov 2010
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Camelot Group.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Camelot Group.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: