The British Parking Association (BPA), is a British-based trade association that represents the views and interests of its membership drawn principally from the parking and traffic management fields. More fully described as the British Parking Association Limited the association is a company limited by guarantee and non-profit organisation founded in 1968, although the limited company was not registered until 1970.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
- Road transport
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
- 1. Wikipedia. British Parking Association
- 2. Department for Transport. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 3. Department for Transport. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2011
- 4. Department for Transport. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 5. Home Office. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Aug - 30 Sep 2010
- 6. United Kingdom Parliament. No - Minutes of Evidence: HC 118 - 10 Jun 2013 - Transport Committee - Minutes of EvidenceHC 118
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about British Parking Association.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with British Parking Association.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: