The British Humanist Association (BHA) is a charitable organisation which promotes Humanism and aims to represent "people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs" in the United Kingdom by campaigning on issues relating to humanism, secularism, and human rights.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
- British humanists
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
- 1. Wikipedia. British Humanist Association
- 2. Department for Education. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2011
- 3. Ministry of Justice. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 4. Department for Communities and Local Government. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Aug - 30 Sep 2010
- 5. House of Lords. Register of Interests of Lords Members' Staff, 7 Nov - 7 Nov 2011
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about British Humanist Association.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with British Humanist Association.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: