- Public authority
- Funding bodies
- Non-departmental public bodies of the United Kingdom government
You can make a Freedom of Information request to British Council via WhatDoTheyKnow.
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
- British Council met with Stephen Green, Minister of State, to discuss trade and investment, along with 10 others. 
- British Council met with David Willetts, Minister of State, to discuss Higher Education, along with Universities UK, University of Bristol, Research Councils UK, and Association of Colleges. 
- 1. Wikipedia. British Council
- 2. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jul - 30 Sep 2011
- 3. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 4. United Kingdom Parliament. No - Minutes of Evidence: HC 690 - The FCO's performance and finances in 2011-12 - corrected evidence - 18 Dec 2012 - Foreign Affairs Committee - Minutes of EvidenceHC 690 - THE FCOâ€™S PERFORMANCE AND FINANCES IN 2011-12
- 5. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - uc1743-iii - Science and international development - 22 Feb 2012 - HC 174 3 -i i i - SCIENCE AND INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- 6. United Kingdom Parliament. Tuesday 22 Nov 2011 - Foreign Affairs Committee - Minutes of EvidenceHC 1618 - FCO PERFORMANCE AND FINANCES
- 7. United Kingdom Parliament. Corrected Evidence - HC 1618-ii - FCO Performance and Finances - corrected evidence - 22 Nov 2011 - Examination of Witness
- 8. United Kingdom Parliament. Minutes of Evidence - Tuesday 1 Feb 2011 - Home Affairs Committee - Student Visas
- 9. United Kingdom Parliament. Minutes of Evidence - Wednesday 03 Nov 2010 - Foreign Affairs Committee - FCO Performance and Finances, 3 Nov 2010
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about British Council.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with British Council.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: