Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
Lobbying firms retained
- British Amusement Catering Trade Association met with Justine Greening, Economic Secretary to the Treasury, to discuss Gaming Duty, along with British Association of Leisure Parks, Piers and Attractions and Business in Sport and Leisure. 
- 1. Wikipedia. BACTA
- 2. Her Majesty's Treasury. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jul - 30 Sep 2011
- 3. Her Majesty's Treasury. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 4. Department for Culture, Media and Sport. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 13 May - 31 Jul 2010
- 5. Public Relations Consultants Association. PRCA Public Affairs Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
- 6. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC 1554-iii - Gambling - 1 Nov 2011
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about British Amusement Catering Trades Association.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with British Amusement Catering Trades Association.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: