British Air Transport Association BATA
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
Her Majesty's Treasury
- British Air Transport Association met with Justine Greening, Economic Secretary to the Treasury, for Taxation discussion, along with Airport Operators' Association, Board of Airline Representatives in the UK, Air Operators Association, Federation of Tour Operators, and Association of International Courier and Express Services. 
- 1. Department for Transport. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 2. Department for Transport. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 13 May - 31 Jul 2010
- 3. Her Majesty's Treasury. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 13 May - 31 Jul 2010
- 4. United Kingdom Parliament. No - Minutes of Evidence: HC 78 - Monday 19 Nov 2012 - Transport Committee - Minutes of EvidenceHC 78
- 5. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC 765-i - Aviation Strategy - 19 Nov 2012
- 6. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC 1694-i Draft Civil Aviation Bill - Draft Civil Aviation Bill - 6 Dec 2011 - HC 1694-i
- 7. United Kingdom Parliament. Minutes of Evidence - Tuesday 7 Dec 2010 - Transport Committee - Transport and the economy
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about British Air Transport Association.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with British Air Transport Association.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: