$71,501,355 spent on lobbying in US, covers roughly through Q2, 2014 
UK government doesn't require disclosure of lobbying spend in UK.
Lobbying firms retained
Dec 2011 - Feb 2012
Jun 2011 - Aug 2011
- 1. Wikipedia. Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 2. Influence Explorer. Bristol-Myers Squibb (Lobbying spend figure is based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records.)
- 3. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 4. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Sep - 30 Nov 2010
- 5. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
- 6. Public Relations Consultants Association. PRCA Public Affairs Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Bristol-Myers Squibb.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Bristol-Myers Squibb.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: