Bretton Woods Project
The Bretton Woods Project works as a networker, information-provider, media informant and watchdog to scrutinise and influence the World Bank and International Monetary Fund (IMF). Through briefings, reports and the bimonthly digest , it monitors projects, policy reforms and the overall management of the Bretton Woods institutions with special emphasis on environmental and social concerns.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
- Non-governmental organizations
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
- Peter Chowla, Co-ordinator, Bretton Woods Project gave evidence related to The Future of UK Development Co-operation Phase 1: Development Finance on 18 Jun. 
- 1. Wikipedia. Bretton Woods Project
- 2. Cabinet Office. Permanent Secretaries’ meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 3. Department for International Development. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 5. United Kingdom Parliament. Minutes of Evidence - Tuesday 30 Nov 2010 - International Development Committee - The World Bank
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Bretton Woods Project.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Bretton Woods Project.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: