The Boston Scientific Corporation (abbreviated BSC) is a worldwide developer, manufacturer and marketer of medical devices whose products are used in a range of interventional medical specialties, including interventional radiology, interventional cardiology, peripheral interventions, neuromodulation, neurovascular intervention, electrophysiology, cardiac surgery, vascular surgery, endoscopy, oncology, urology and gynecology.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
$18,850,489 spent on lobbying in US, covers roughly through Q2, 2014 
UK government doesn't require disclosure of lobbying spend in UK.
Lobbying firms retained
- 1. Wikipedia. Boston Scientific
- 2. Influence Explorer. Boston Scientific Corp (Lobbying spend figure is based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records.)
- 3. Department of Health. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2011
- 4. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 5. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Sep - 30 Nov 2010
- 6. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Dec 2011 - 29 Feb 2012
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Boston Scientific.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Boston Scientific.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: