$2,800,000 spent on lobbying in US, covers roughly through Q2, 2014 
UK government doesn't require disclosure of lobbying spend in UK.
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
- 1. Wikipedia. BNP Paribas
- 2. Influence Explorer. BNP Paribas (Lobbying spend figure is based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records.)
- 3. Cabinet Office. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jul - 30 Sep 2011
- 4. Her Majesty's Treasury. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 5. Her Majesty's Treasury. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Aug - 30 Sep 2010
- 6. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - uc275-ii - The Draft Energy Bill - corrected evidence - 19 Jun 2012 - HC 275-ii
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about BNP Paribas.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with BNP Paribas.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: