$47,112,977 spent on lobbying in US, covers roughly through Q2, 2014 
UK government doesn't require disclosure of lobbying spend in UK.
Lobbying firms retained
- 1. Wikipedia. Blackstone Group
- 2. Influence Explorer. Blackstone Group (Lobbying spend figure is based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records.)
- 3. Cabinet Office. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jul - 30 Sep 2011
- 4. Cabinet Office. Permanent Secretaries’ meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 5. Public Relations Consultants Association. PRCA Public Affairs Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Blackstone Group.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Blackstone Group.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: