Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF or the Gates Foundation) is the largest private foundation in the world, founded by Bill and Melinda Gates. It was launched in 2000 and is said to be the largest transparently operated private foundation in the world.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
- Civic and Social Organizations
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
Lobbying firms retained
- 1. Wikipedia. Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- 2. Cabinet Office. Permanent Secretaries’ meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2011
- 3. Office of the Deputy Prime Minister. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 13 May - 31 Jul 2010
- 4. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Sep - 30 Nov 2010
- 5. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC1557-ii - Private Foundations - 2 Nov 2011 - HC 1557-ii, 8 Nov 2011
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: