Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
- MR ASHLEY ALMANZA, Chairman, The Hundred Group of Finance Directors, Chief Financial Officer, BG Group, MR ROBIN FREESTONE, Member, Investor Relations and Markets Committee, The Hundred Group, Chief Financial Officer, Pearson Group, GRAHAM ROBERTS ESQ, Finance Director, British Land, MR MARTIN TEN BRINK, Executive Vice President Controller, Royal Dutch Shell gave evidence related to Auditors: Market concentration and their role on 7 Dec. 
Lobbying firms retained
Dept. for Business, Innovation and Skills
- 1. Wikipedia. BG Group
- 2. Cabinet Office. Permanent Secretaries’ meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 3. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 4. Department of Energy and Climate Change. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Aug - 30 Sep 2010
- 5. Department of Energy and Climate Change. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 13 May - 31 Jul 2010
- 6. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
- 7. United Kingdom Parliament. House of LordsMinutes of Evidence - 7 Dec 2010 - Economic Affairs Committee - Minutes of Evidence - Auditors: Market concentration and their role
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about BG Group.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with BG Group.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: