Beggars Group is a British record company that owns or distributes several other labels, including 4AD, Rough Trade Records, Matador Records, and XL Recordings. The companies’ roots stem from the Beggars Banquet record shops, which first opened in 1973 with a shop in Earls Court, London.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
- 1. Wikipedia. Beggars Group
- 2. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jul - 30 Sep 2011
- 3. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 4. Department for Culture, Media and Sport. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 5. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC 743-iv - Support for the creative economy - 18 Dec 2012 - UN HC 743-iv - Support for the Creative Economy
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Beggars Group.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Beggars Group.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: