Beer and breweries in England
UK lobbying and public affairs activity related to organisations in Wikipedia's Beer and breweries in England  category, covering activity of:
Lobbyist firms used
- 1. Wikipedia. Beer and breweries in England
- 2. Department for Communities and Local Government. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 3. Her Majesty's Treasury. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Aug - 30 Sep 2010
- 4. Her Majesty's Treasury. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 13 May - 31 Jul 2010
- 5. Public Relations Consultants Association. PRCA Public Affairs Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
- 6. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Dec 2011 - 29 Feb 2012
- 7. United Kingdom Parliament. Minutes of Evidence - 7 Jul 2011 - Business, Innovation and Skills Committee - Pub Companies
- 8. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC 1369-ii Pub Companies - 7 Jul 2011 - HC 1369-ii - Pub Companies
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with any of the organisations mentioned above.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: