Lobbying firms retained
Dept. for Education
- Barnado's met with Tim Loughton, Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State, for general catch-up, along with Adoption Advisory Group, Potential Organisation, Consortium of Voluntary Adoption Agencies, Adoption Matter North West, British Association for Adoption and Fostering, and University of Sterling. 
- 1. Department for Work and Pensions. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 2. Department for Education. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2011
- 3. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
- 4. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Dec 2011 - 29 Feb 2012
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Barnado's.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Barnado's.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: