Barclays Investment Bank (trading as Barclays, formerly Barclays Capital or BarCap) is the investment banking division of the British multinational Barclays bank headquartered in London. It provides financing and risk management services to large companies, institutions and government clients. It is a primary dealer in U.S. Treasury securities and various European Government bonds.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
Lobbying firms retained
Dec 2011 - Feb 2012
Jun 2011 - Aug 2011
- 1. Wikipedia. Barclays Capital
- 2. Cabinet Office. Permanent Secretaries’ meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 3. Cabinet Office. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 4. Cabinet Office. Permanent Secretaries’ meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 8. United Kingdom Parliament. Eurozone crisis: impact on the UK - oral evidence - 14 Sep 2011 - Treasury - Minutes of Evidence - Eurozone Crisis: Impact on the UK
- 9. United Kingdom Parliament. Thursday 24 Mar 2011 - Treasury - Minutes of Evidence - Budget 2011
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Barclays Capital.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Barclays Capital.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: