Bank of America
$43,321,040 spent on lobbying in US, covers roughly through Q2, 2014 
UK government doesn't require disclosure of lobbying spend in UK.
Lobbying firms retained
Dec 2011 - Feb 2012
Jun 2011 - Aug 2011
- 1. Wikipedia. Bank of America
- 2. Influence Explorer. Bank of America (Lobbying spend figure is based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records.)
- 3. Department for Culture, Media and Sport. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 4. Department for Transport. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Aug - 30 Sep 2010
- 7. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Dec 2011 - 29 Feb 2012
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Bank of America.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Bank of America.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: