AXA is a French, multinational, investment banking firm headquartered in the 8th arrondissement of Paris that engages in global investment banking, securities, investment management, insurance, and other financial services. The AXA group operates primarily in Western Europe, North America, the Asia Pacific region, and the Middle East.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
$6,780,000 spent on lobbying in US, covers roughly through Q2, 2014 
UK government doesn't require disclosure of lobbying spend in UK.
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
Lobbying firms retained
- 1. Wikipedia. AXA
- 2. Influence Explorer. Axa (Lobbying spend figure is based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records.)
- 3. Department of Energy and Climate Change. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 4. Foreign and Commonwealth Office. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Aug - 30 Sep 2010
- 5. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Sep - 30 Nov 2010
- 6. Public Relations Consultants Association. PRCA Public Affairs Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
- 7. United Kingdom Parliament. Minutes of Evidence - 11 Oct 2011 - Transport Committee - Cost of motor insurance: follow up
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about AXA.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with AXA.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: