Aviation Environment Federation
The Aviation Environment Federation (AEF) is the principal UK non-profit making organisation concerned with the environmental effects of aviation. These range from aviation noise issues associated with small airstrips or helipads to the contribution of airline emissions to global warming (the current climate change).
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
- Environmental organizations
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
- Jeff Gazzard, Board Member, Aviation Environment Federation gave evidence related to Air Passenger Duty: Implications for Northern Ireland on 29 Jun. 
- Aviation Environment Federation met with Norman Baker, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for Transport, to discuss transport issues, along with Campaign to Protect Rural England, Friends of the Earth, National Trust, World Wide Fund for Nature, Greenpeace, RSPB, and Green Alliance. 
- Aviation Environment Federation met with Philip Hammond, Secretary of State for Transport, to discuss transport issues, along with 8 others. 
- 1. Wikipedia. Aviation Environment Federation
- 2. Department for Transport. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 13 May - 31 Jul 2010
- 3. United Kingdom Parliament. No - Minutes of Evidence: HC 78 - Monday 3 Dec 2012 - Transport Committee - Minutes of EvidenceHC 78
- 4. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC 765-ii - Aviation Strategy - 3 Dec 2012 - AVIATION STRATEGY
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Aviation Environment Federation.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Aviation Environment Federation.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: