Association of Corporate Treasurers
The Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) is the only British professional body specialising in the profession of corporate treasury. Originally founded in 1979 it was re-established on 1 January 2013 by Royal Charter requiring it to operate in the public interest.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
- Professional associations
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
- 1. Wikipedia. Association of Corporate Treasurers
- 2. Her Majesty's Treasury. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 3. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Aug - 30 Sep 2010
- 5. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC 1534-ii - Independent Commission on Banking: Final Report - 18 Oct 2011
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Association of Corporate Treasurers.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Association of Corporate Treasurers.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: