Areva is a French multinational group specializing in nuclear and renewable energy headquartered in Paris La Défense. It is the world's largest nuclear company. Its nuclear technology business group was created by absorbing the nuclear business line of German company Siemens; it has developed the EPR, an advanced 3rd generation pressurized water nuclear reactor.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
- Nuclear technology companies
- Wind turbine manufacturers
- Engineering companies
- Conglomerate companies
$12,681,000 spent on lobbying in US, covers roughly through Q2, 2014 
UK government doesn't require disclosure of lobbying spend in UK.
- 1. Wikipedia. Areva
- 2. Influence Explorer. AREVA Group (Lobbying spend figure is based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records.)
- 3. Department of Energy and Climate Change. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 4. Department of Energy and Climate Change. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 5. Department for Work and Pensions. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Aug - 30 Sep 2010
- 6. Department of Energy and Climate Change. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 13 May - 31 Jul 2010
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about AREVA.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with AREVA.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: