A.P. Moller–Maersk Group (Danish: A.P. Møller–Mærsk A/S, ), also known as Maersk, is a Danish business conglomerate. A.P. Møller – Maersk Group has activities in a variety of business sectors, primarily within the transportation and energy sectors. It has been the largest container ship operator and supply vessel operator in the world since 1996.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
$7,592,362 spent on lobbying in US, covers roughly through Q2, 2014 
UK government doesn't require disclosure of lobbying spend in UK.
Lobbying firms retained
Dec 2011 - Feb 2012
Jun 2011 - Aug 2011
- 1. Wikipedia. A. P. Moller-Maersk Group
- 2. Influence Explorer. Maersk Inc (Lobbying spend figure is based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records.)
- 3. Prime Minister's Office. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 4. Department for Transport. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 13 May - 31 Jul 2010
- 7. Public Relations Consultants Association. PRCA Public Affairs Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
- 8. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Dec 2011 - 29 Feb 2012
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about A.P. Moller-Maersk Group.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with A.P. Moller-Maersk Group.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: