Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
Lobbying firms retained
Dept. for Business, Innovation and Skills
- American Airlines met with Edward Davey, Minister for Employment Relations, Consumer and Postal Affairs, to discuss inward investment and employment relations, along with 8 others. 
- American Airlines met with Stephen Green, Minister of State, to discuss inward investment and employment relations, along with 8 others. 
- 1. Wikipedia. American Airlines
- 2. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 3. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Sep - 30 Nov 2010
- 4. United Kingdom Parliament. No - Minutes of Evidence: HC 78 - Monday 19 Nov 2012 - Transport Committee - Minutes of EvidenceHC 78
- 5. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC 765-i - Aviation Strategy - 19 Nov 2012
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about American Airlines.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with American Airlines.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: