Alliance Boots GmbH was a multinational pharmacy-led health and beauty group with corporate headquarters in Bern, Switzerland and operational headquarters in Nottingham and Weybridge, United Kingdom. The company had a presence in over 27 countries including associates and joint ventures and in 2013/14, reported revenue in excess of £23.4 billion.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
Lobbying firms retained
- 1. Wikipedia. Alliance Boots
- 2. Prime Minister's Office. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jul - 30 Sep 2011
- 3. Cabinet Office. Permanent Secretaries’ meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 4. Department of Health. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 5. Department for Work and Pensions. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Aug - 30 Sep 2010
- 6. Public Relations Consultants Association. PRCA Public Affairs Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
- 7. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC 168 - UK Retail Sector - 2 Jul 2013 - HC 168-iii - UK REtail sector
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Alliance Boots.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Alliance Boots.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: