Airport Operators Association AOA
The Airport Operators Association (AOA) is the national voice of UK airports. It is a trade association representing the interests of UK airports, and the principal such body engaging with the UK Government and regulatory authorities on airport matters. Its mission is to see UK airports grow sustainably. The AOA represents some 50+ UK airports and general aviation airfields in the UK.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
Lobbying firms retained
- 1. Wikipedia. Air Operators Association
- 2. Department for Transport. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 3. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Dec 2011 - 29 Feb 2012
- 4. United Kingdom Parliament. No - Minutes of Evidence: HC 78 - Monday 10 Dec 2012 - Transport Committee - Minutes of EvidenceHC 78
- 5. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC 574 - Aviation Strategy - 10 Dec 2012 - HC 765-iv
- 6. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC 1694-i Draft Civil Aviation Bill - Draft Civil Aviation Bill - 6 Dec 2011 - HC 1694-i
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Airport Operators Association.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Airport Operators Association.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: