Air Transportation, Scheduled
UK lobbying and public affairs activity related to organisations in Freebase's Air Transportation, Scheduled  industry listing, covering activity of:
Lobbyist firms used
- 1. Freebase. Air Transportation, Scheduled: Organizations in this industry
- 2. Her Majesty's Treasury. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jul - 30 Sep 2011
- 3. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2011
- 4. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Sep - 30 Nov 2010
- 5. United Kingdom Parliament. No - Minutes of Evidence: HC 78 - Monday 19 Nov 2012 - Transport Committee - Minutes of EvidenceHC 78
- 6. United Kingdom Parliament. Uncorrected Evidence - HC 765-i - Aviation Strategy - 19 Nov 2012
- 7. United Kingdom Parliament. Minutes of Evidence - Wednesday 29 Jun 2011 - Northern Ireland Affairs Committee - Air Passenger Duty: Implications for Northern Ireland
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with any of the organisations mentioned above.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: