Agriculture and Horticulture Development Board AHDB
The Agriculture and Horticulture Development Board (AHDB) is a levy board funded by farmers and growers and some other parts of the supply chain. It plays a vital role in improving farm business efficiency and competitiveness in the areas of: pigs, beef and lamb production in England; milk, potatoes and horticulture in GB; cereals and oilseeds in the UK.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
- Public authority
- Agricultural marketing organizations
- Department for the Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (United Kingdom)
- Non-departmental public bodies of the United Kingdom government
- Agricultural organisations
You can make a Freedom of Information request to Agriculture and Horticulture Development Board via WhatDoTheyKnow.
Oral Evidence given to Parliament Committees
Lobbying firms retained
Dec 2011 - Feb 2012
Jun 2011 - Aug 2011
- 4. Public Relations Consultants Association. PRCA Public Affairs Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
- 5. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Dec 2011 - 29 Feb 2012
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Agriculture and Horticulture Development Board.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Agriculture and Horticulture Development Board.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: