The Advertising Association (AA) is a trade association that represents all sides of the advertising industry in the UK - advertisers, agencies, media, and research services. An 'umbrella organisation', the AA represents industry associations including advertiser body ISBA, agency body IPA, the IAB, the DMA and a number of media owners such as ITV, Channel 4 and Five.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
- Trade associations
Lobbying firms retained
Dec 2011 - Feb 2012
Jun 2011 - Aug 2011
- 1. Wikipedia. Advertising Association
- 2. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jul - 30 Sep 2011
- 3. Department for Culture, Media and Sport. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2011
- 4. Department for Culture, Media and Sport. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 5. Home Office. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Oct - 31 Dec 2010
- 6. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Sep - 30 Nov 2010
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Advertising Association.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Advertising Association.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: