Actis Capital LLP (commonly known as Actis) is a private equity firm headquartered in the London Borough of Southwark. It is focused on investments in emerging markets in Africa, China, India, Latin America, and South East Asia. Actis has over 100 investment professionals located in nine countries around the emerging markets.
Above text from Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA license.
Lobbying firms retained
- 1. Wikipedia. Actis Capital
- 2. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 1 Jul - 30 Sep 2011
- 3. Department for International Development. Ministerial meetings with outside interests, 13 May - 31 Jul 2010
- 4. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Jun - 31 Aug 2011
- 5. Association of Professional Political Consultants. APPC Register Entry, 1 Dec 2011 - 29 Feb 2012
This profile was compiled by Who's Lobbying and is about Actis.
This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Actis.
Problem with this information?
Please let us know by emailing: